- To promote professionalism, ethics and competence within the legal community;
- To advance improvements in the law and in the methods of its administration and practice;
- To educate its members and the general public in matters pertaining to the law and the profession;
- To assist in the delivery of competent and affordable legal services throughout Brevard County; and
- To encourage fellowship and collegiality among the members of the Association.
Become A Member
You may pay your dues online using a credit card HERE. Areas of Interest are now included with the online credit card renewal statement. This information is used for the Lawyer to Lawyer Referral Index in the Membership Directory and is an invaluable tool for Member networking.
Membership in the BCBA is about having the support of your colleagues, avenues for service to the community, and direct participation in improving the profession of law in Brevard County. Your membership offers many opportunities to network with others in the legal profession. Through structured activities and informal gatherings, you can interact with attorneys, judges and business leaders, building powerful and valuable professional contacts. Invitations to attend monthly dinner meetings and special events. Our monthly dinner meetings feature a variety of speakers on diverse topics. Special events include the Holiday Party, Spring and Fall CLEs, Professionalism and Law Day Luncheons and other fun and informative events. These and other social events, such as the Young Lawyers Division Happy Hour, give lawyers and judges an opportunity to meet regularly in a relaxed and friendly setting. Learn more about Member Benefits HERE.